Enjoy Stand up paddle tour (SUP) in Iceland
If you arrived in Iceland to breathe the fresh mountain air and experience few moments of serenity in our pristine natural settings, these are the tours that we hope you will never forget. Perfect for small private groups and families alike. Each SUP tour can custom made, reflecting the needs and the customer expectation. We structure the tour with you and for you! Our SUP tours are tailor made for the traveler that is looking for an exclusive and memorable day.
We offer various tours all depending on your interest:
- Midnight Sun SUP tour
- Group tours – team building
- Bachelor/bachelorette tour
- SUP cass/teaching
- Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga
- SUP and fishing combo Tours
- SUP and sip tours
- SUP Northern Lights Tour
- Exclusive tours
General information about our tours:
What to bring?
Please bring clothes you don’t mind getting wet. Please dress for the weather and try to avoid cotton and jeans that are wet when cold. Bring a change of clothes and a towel.
If you fall in the water?
The beauty of stand up paddleboarding is that you just climb back on again! We’ll go through this before we get on the water for the first time too. You’ll be attached to your board by a leash so just pull the board towards yourself and clamber back on.
- Number of participants: Min 3- Max 10.
- Tour includes: Guide, SUP gear, Wetsuits, Gloves, Boots, SUP introduction. Water safety briefing. Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turning. Top instruction from our passionate and qualified guides.
- Minimum age: 14 years. (20 for SUP and SIP Tour)
- Remember to bring: Please dress for the weather. If it’s chilly we’ll provide wetsuits. Wetsuits are optional during the summer and you’ll probably overheat wearing one. We recommend bringing quick drying clothing and advise avoiding cotton and jeans that are cold and uncomfortable when wet. We recommend something to wear under a wetsuit. A towel, swimwear and a change of clothes (just in case). Shoes you don’t mind getting wet.
Availability: All year but depends than on the tour you pick
About Standup paddleboarding
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is a sport originating in Hawaii as an offshoot of surfing. Stand up paddle boarders maintain an upright stance on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. There are various modes of stand up paddling, including flat water paddling for outdoor recreation, fitness, or sightseeing, racing on lakes, large rivers and canals, surfing on ocean waves, paddling in river rapids (whitewater SUP), SUP Yoga, and even fishing. Stand up paddleboarding is fun, safe and everyone needs to try it once.